Product code: “uSMDD-xx”
It is intended for reception of STEP/DIR or + – 10V signals from the external controller and control of collector DC servo motor.
- Motor Voltage: 24 – 400 V
- Motor Current: 6 – 100 A
- Reception of STEP/DIR signals
- Reception of analog signal + – 10V
- Reception of discrete signals “forward”, “back”, “stop”, etc.
- Feedback on speed: tacho generator or encoder
- Control of servo motors
DC servo motor drivers “uSMDD-xx” are intended to work with all types of collector motors:
- DC Motors with permanent magnets
- DC Motors with independent field
- DC Motors with two-zonal regulation of speed
Now you don’t have to change your DC motors, and can connect our drivers to them .
- Power of the connected motor: ___-____
- Supply voltage: 110-380 V, 1 Phase, 3 Phases