It is intended for movement of mechanisms. Possess a number of advantages in comparison with servo motors.
Main advantages of the stepper motor:
- Fixed angle of rotation
- Does not demand a position sensor of a shaft
- Easy in control
- Low cost
The main disadvantege is absence of information about the current position of the shaft. These problems don’t have servo motors.
- Step angle: 0.9 or 1.8 degrees
- Holding torque ___ – ____
- Max current: ____ – _____
- Standard sizes: ___ ____ ____ ____
- Type with a one-side and two-side shaft
- Motor Controller “uDR – 1300S”