Product code: “uIPC-1300L”
It is intended for galvanic isolation of the LPT port from external signals. It is applied to control the hobby CNC machines with MACH3 software.
- Galvanic outcome of I\O signals of LPT port
- Control of On/Off of a spindle via the relay
- Spindle rotation speed control(+ – 10B, 0. .10B) – an option
For control of a hobby CNC machine the printer port (LPT port) is recommended to be connected to the Industrial PC “uIPC-1300B” stepper motors drivers through a galvanic outcome PCB. It will protect port from voltage spikes and hindrances.
- Quantity of Outputs 8+4
- Quantity of Inputs 5
- Power Output -1. Relay 220B 1A.
- Analog control board of the spindle rotation speed. (Option).
Analog control board of the spindle rotation speed. Output + – 10V “uIPC-1300L-AB” or 0… 10V “uIPC-1300L-AU”.