Product code: “uIPC-1300CIO”
Designed to control of the discrete Inputs and Outputs of the machine and to expand maximum quantity of the MACH 3 CNC signals.
- Connection of proximity sensors
- Emergency signals
- Contactless sensors
- Relay, actuators
- Communication with the personal computer via RS232 (MODBUS) interface
The uIPC-1300CIO module consists of the main PCB and 1… 8 functional PCBs.
- Board with 4 relay outputs “uIPC-1300CIO-REL”
- Board with 4 opto-inputs “uIPC-1300CIO-OPT”
- Board with 4 analog input signals 0-50 mA and ADC (10 bits) “uIPC-1300CIO-AD”
- Board with 1 output PWM signal +- 10B “uIPC-1300CIO-PB” or 0… 10B “uIPC-1300CIO-PU” and PWM
- Board of the high-speed counter of input impulses “uIPC-1300CIO-F”
In total main PCB allows to connect up to 28 signals (8 functional PCBs). For example you can order 2 functional boards with opto-inputs, 5 functional boards with the relay and 1 functional board with PWM + – 10V – summary 8 functional boards.
If you need more signals, you can add the next uIPC-1300CIO module. If in the chassis there is not enough space for installation of modules, you can order next industrial PC Chassis “uIPC-1300CH”.
Not programmed Empty module of Programmable Logic Controller module “uIPC-1300CIOC” which allows to write the firmware is available for the order.
If you make a hobby CNC machine on stepper motors, you need the Stepper motor driver module “uIPC-1300DS”.
- Quantity of signals – up to 28
- Quantity of functional boards – up to 8
- Interface – RS232
- Protocol – MODBUS RTU or any other on request
- Baud rate – up to 115200 kbaud
- Correction of parameters through RS232
- Development of the built-in functions for autonomous execution (automatic pulse oiling, the counter of high speed input impulses, etc.)
- Development of additional non-standard functions