Product code: “uDR – 1300S”
It is designed to control of stepper motor or servo motor rotation on the set distance or with the set speed without use of the computer or CNC controller.
- 50 lines of the movement program
- Start / reverse / Stop of motor rotation with an external discrete signal
- Input of rotation parameters (speed, acceleration / braking, stop coordinates) on a digital display
- Firmware correction for realization of non-standard algorithms (cyclic operations, a speed choice on an external signal, connection of the encoder position sensor for measurement of actual position of the motor, etc.)
- Includes 3A stepper motor driver or additional driver for any power
- syncronizing up to 32 controller to make complex movements
At the client request we are ready to change a motor controller firmware and to develop additional blocks for the solution of non-standard tasks.
- Quantity of axes – Up to 32.
- Display of 7 digits + sign
- 3 input signals on an axis + 24B
- 4 output relay signals on an axis
- Quadrature Encoder input
- Power 24V
- Selsyn, inductosyn, resolver input
- an arm and bracket according to the customer drawings
- RS-232 port for communication with the personal computer
- panel mount, rack mount or desktop mount