- Dismantle of old CNC system
- Installation of new CNC system
- Production of the intermediate panel with the sockets corresponding existing on the machine. Wiring in an electrocase was not broken
- Correction of a software for performance of machine’s functions
- Control at the same time on 3 coordinates
- 56 input signals
- 40 output signals
- Completion of library of subprogrammes
- Adaptation of AlphaCAM program post-processor for writing of the operating CNC programs
- Installation of the laser 3D scanner for digitization of details and copying.
- Training of the personnel
Characteristics of object
- Type: The woodworking CNC center with automatic tool changer
- Type of drives: analog with control + – 10B
- Type of sensors: incremental encoder.
- 1 main spindle. To 18000 rpm
- Additional spindles with the fixed tools. Moving independent each spindle in a working zone
- 1 additional spindle with a horizontal arrangement of the tool
- 1 additional tool – a circular saw
- Sliding magazine on a work table on 8 tools. Replaceable panel of tool groups. To 4 panels.
- 2 zones of vacuum tables with independent control of suckers
- 2 groups of an independent emphasis for basing of details
Performance term: 2 months.
Beginning of the project: 09.2011
Termination of the project: 11.2011