- Dismantle of old CNC system
- Installation of new CNC system
- Design a special PCB to connect old IO modules to new CNC system
- Correction of a software for performance of functions of the machine
- Management at the same time on 4 coordinates
- 56 input signals
- 40 output signal
- Completion of library of subprogrammes
- Adaptation of AlphaCAM program post-processor for writing of the operating CNC programs
- Training of the personnel
Characteristics of object
- Type: The woodworking CNC center with 4 axis and automatic change of the tool
- Type of drives: analog with control + – 10V
- Type of sensors: incremental encoder.
- 2 main spindles. Up to 18000 rpm
- 2 additional spindles. Up to 18000 rpm
- 20 additional spindles with the fixed tools. Moving independent each spindle in a working zone
- 2 independent desktops. Everyone with the drive and an encoder.
- 2 zones of vacuum tables with independent control of suckers
- 2 groups of an independent emphasis for basing of details
Performance term: 1.5 month.
Beginning of the project: 05.2016
Termination of the project: 06.2016